Let’s Frame It!Continuing EducationSkin Care
What you will learn:
- The history of the brows and lash looks from the 1920’s until now
- Correctly shaping the brows and lashes based on the clients face and eye shapes
- Perming and tinting the lashes
- The growth cycle of the lashes and brows
- Eyelash lift technique
- Eyebrow challenges for a client with injectables and fillers
- Indications/contraindications of the service
- Proper marketing of the service to increase business
The “Let’s Frame It” continuing education class will have a theory, the demo of the services followed by hands-on. The hands-on training will be student-to-student, so each student attending the class is expected to be free of artificial lashes/eyelash extensions. Each student attending the class NOT free of artificial lashes, will then be expected to bring a model for the hands-on training.
Let’s Frame It! Chicago, IL
Esthetician School | Nail School | Makeup School | Massage School
Brows are the most important feature that frames the face. A prominent and filled in brow coupled with full beautiful lashes, are sometimes all a client needs to look their best. Professionals looking to boost their income and incorporate perming and tinting of the lashes and brows needn’t look any further. This class will have theory and demo of the services followed by hands-on.