CHICAGO, IL PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP SCHOOL
PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP CERTIFICATION
This certification ensures that all students acquire the necessary skills to work in the beauty industry as a makeup artist. This extensive makeup course develops the skills of makeup application and covers all aspects of basic, salon, spa and medspa makeup, the principles of everyday makeup, bridal makeup, and much more. Upon completion, students have the knowledge and technical training to work in many areas of the beauty and cosmetic industries.
Class Sizes are limited to 14 students.
|PROGRAM: Professional Makeup Certificate||DATE||TIME|
|Monday- Friday||02/10/2020 -|
|9:30am – 2:30pm|
|Monday- Thursday||08/12/2019-08/27/2019||9:30am – 4:30pm|
|Saturday & Sunday|
You will learn:
- Sanitation and Infection Control
- Color Theory: Color Schemes, Terms, and Quality
- Basic Makeup Application and Blending Techniques
- Prep and Client Consultation
- Skin Type, Texture, Tones, and Undertones
- Selection: Primers, Foundation, Lipsticks, and Blushes
- Proper Workstation Setup and Cleanup
- Ergonomic Techniques for Makeup Artists
- How to Choose Proper Makeup Tools
- Eye and Brow Makeup Techniques
- Introduction to Airbrush Equipment and Makeup
- Bridal Makeup Techniques and Trends
- Corrective Camouflage Makeup
- Proper Application for Cat Eye, Wing Eye, and Smudge Liner
- Opportunities Available for Makeup Artists
Other Awesome Details:
A final practical exam is administered at the end of the course
A Makeup Kit is included in the class fee.
- Makeup Artist in a Salon or Spa Setting
- Bridal Makeup Artist
- Image Consultant
- Freelance Makeup Artist
- Makeup Artist for Cosmetic Companies
- Makeup Artist for Photographers
APPLY NOW !
Stay up-to-date on our Esthetics Program and tuition specials !