CHICAGO CLINICAL MASSAGE THERAPY SCHOOL
The New Age Spa Institute Professional Massage Therapy Program prepares students to become successful Massage Therapists in as little as eight months. We teach the art and science of massage therapy, while also teaching sound business practices, which will prepare you for success in the marketplace. Our goal is to provide you with quality instruction at a reasonable cost to become a massage therapist.
Our instructors are some of the top actively working practitioners in the industry. This gives you access to the tools to become the very best massage therapist possible, and to achieve the highest level of success in your bodywork practice. The Program exceeds standards set by National Certification, and by most state and municipal governments for licensing.
The clinical massage curriculum consists of 635 hours and combines the art of science and healing powers. Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 12 students in order to give each student the proper amount of personalized instruction and attention.
Students receive personalized attention in small, friendly classes throughout their course. After several months, you will begin working on outside clients in our professional skin care clinic to gain immeasurable practical work experience. You will learn about the following topics, in addition to many more:
- History of Massage Therapy
- Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology and Pathology
- Professional Ethics
- Hydrotherapy Massage
- The Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Positional Release Techniques
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Massage for Stress Management
- Corporate Massage – Seated Massage
- Professional Full Body Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Developing a Professional Practice
- Sports and Athletics Massage
- SOAP Notes and Treatment Procedures
- Energy Techniques
- State Exam Preparation
- The Future of Massage
- Massage Therapist for Spas and Holistic Centers
- Massage Therapist for Doctors or Chiropractors Offices
- Massage Therapist at Rehabilitation Centers
- Massage Therapist at Heath Clubs or Fitness Facilities
- Massage Therapist for Sports Teams or Sport Medicine Clinics
- Massage Therapist in Nursing Homes or Hospitals
- Business Owner
|Full Time 4 Days a Week: Monday- Thursday||TBD||9:30am – 3:30pm|
|Part Time: Sunday, Monday, Thursday||09/23/2018||Sunday:9:00am-4:30pm
APPLY NOW !
Stay up-to-date on our Esthetics Program and tuition specials !