Located in Des Plaines, IL
ESTHETICS PROGRAM - ESTHETICIAN SCHOOL CHICAGO, IL
The Esthetics Program prepares you for an exciting career in skincare. An esthetician specializes in the skin, including facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peeling, anti-aging treatments, body wraps (relaxing treatments which involve hot linens, plastic sheets, and blankets), salt glows (an exfoliating treatment), waxing as a form of hair removal, makeup services, and advanced treatments.
With countless years of experience and thousands of satisfied graduates, we offer you a caliber of training that will equip you to compete with the best- whether you are just beginning your career or are looking to upgrade your skills and knowledge.
Our Esthetics Program is one of the best in the country. We are the only internationally accredited school in the state of Illinois.
The Esthetics program is a total of 750 hours and may be completed in 6 months for a full-time student or 10-12 months for a part-time student.
Certifications Included with Your Esthetics Diploma:
- Clinical Aesthetics Certification
- Professional Makeup Artistry Certification
- Eyelash Extension Certification
- Chemical Exfoliation Certification
- Superficial Microdermabrasion Certification
We are a Bioelements, Lifeline, and Lira Clinical Partner school and use these product lines in our demonstrations, instructions, and practice.
|Full-Time 4 days a week: Monday – Thursday||8/26/2019||9:30am – 4:30pm|
|Part-Time 3 nights a week: Monday- Wednesday||09/16/2019||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Full-Time 5 days a week: Monday – Friday||09/16/2019||9:30am – 2:30pm|
|Part-Time Weekend: Saturday and Sunday||10/12/2019||Saturdays 9:00am-4:30pm
Our students receive personalized attention in small, friendly classes throughout their course. We begin with in-depth theory, practical hands-on experience, and home studies. After several months, you will begin working on outside clients in our professional skin care clinic to gain immeasurable practical work experience. You will learn about the following topics, in addition to many more:
- Acne and Rosacea Treatments
- Wet and dry body procedures
- Power of Stem Cells
- Advanced Skin Analysis Techniques
- Advanced Facial Techniques
- Medical contraindications
- Advanced Aesthetics Technologies (ultrasound, microcurrent, etc)
- Hot stone massage
- Brazilian waxing
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Nutritionist’s point of view on skin
- Chemistry as applied to cosmetics
- Airbrush Makeup for Bridal and Photography
- False Lash Applications
- Lash Extensions
- Spray tanning
- Chemical Exfoliation
- Superficial Microdermabrasion
- Laser and IPL safety and treatment applications
- Epidermal Leveling and much more
- Spa Therapist
- Spa Director
- Spa Owner
- Wellness Consultant
- Spa Trainer
- Distributor Sales Consultant
- Cosmetic Buyer
- Beauty Writer
- State Board Member
- State Licensing Inspector or Examiner
- CIDESCO Diplomate
APPLY NOW !
Stay up-to-date on our Esthetics Program and tuition specials !