Reflexes Techniques for Neck Pain, Headache and Whiplash Course Chicago, IL
In the course, we will provide an overview of the trigger points, reflexology, and positional Release Techniques for Neck Pain, Headache, and Whiplash. This unique combination of techniques provides effective pain relief and restores balance to body, mind and spirit by engaging our natural ability to heal.
We will explore positions that facilitate the release of muscular tension, reset proprioceptors and increase the range of motion of joints, trigger points that release acute and chronic pain and reflexology points to reset the internal balance of the body’s systems. Students will learn how to stimulate inherent, self-corrective reflexes that help the body to create balance naturally.
This class is intended to enhance the work of massage therapists and body workers by integrating these reflex techniques into their current work.
- Students will perform specific release techniques for Neck Pain, Headache and Whiplash
- Students will identify signs of release, i.e. softening of tissue, expanded range of motion, increased circulation, and a greater sense of well-being, during the use of techniques.
- Participants will demonstrate applying: positional release positions, trigger point releases and reflexology to reduce local pain and promote healing.
- Students will use proper hand positions and biomechanics while using techniques
- Students will discuss how Positional Release, Trigger Points and Reflexology effects the client’s entire being, body, mind and spirit.