Kickstart Your Career Today with a Scholarship!
Calling on all recent high school grads and those seeking new beginnings.
At NASI, we prepare individuals for careers within the beauty and wellness industry. Most find that working a job feels like you’re constantly doing for others, and not yourself. If you’re tired of your job and searching for a career that is fulfilling and fits your desires, look no further than the New Age Spa Institute. Many of our enrolled students and graduates come from backgrounds in nursing, dental assistants and hygienists, and medical assistants. Our mission is to be America’s most student centric educational center where men and women gain the independence and lifestyle they deserve through education.
Hailed as going “above and beyond”, NASI education is both state licensed and internationally accredited learning institution.
The following are exclusive memberships of which NASI is not only a member as a school, but many of these memberships are offered complementary to our students:
- Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP)
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Associated Nail Professionals (ANP)
- Professional Beauty Associated (PBA)
At the New Age Spa Institute, you have your choice of programs like esthetics, clinical aesthetics, clinical massage therapy, nail technology, and professional and master makeup certification. Career opportunities for beauty and wellness professionals extend past the spa and salon settings. Licensed trade professionals are sought after in hospitals, wellness clinics, medspas chiropractor private practices, and gyms just to name a few. 50% of graduating professionals find independent entrepreneurship an avenue for career advancement as well. One of the many benefits of going to a trade school is the direct entry to a high-demand career and real word experience. No wonder we attract students not only locally in Niles and Downers Grove, Illinois but spanning all over the Midwest into Rockford, Wisconsin, and Indiana.
The New Age Spa Institute has given over $1,195,000 in scholarships in the many years of providing “Excellence through Education”. Our school is centered on value. We understand how much money and time investment plays into your decision. And we respond in kind with quality education, experience, and expertise. Aside from the GI Bill and WIOA grant, the New Age Spa Institute is happy to share the following scholarships and grants that individuals can use for any of our programs.
- Milady Rise $500 Scholarships (Deadline: November 15, 2022) https://www.miladytraining.com/pages/milady-rise-scholarship
- Beauty Changes Lives (Multiple Scholarships Available) For example: “Timing is Everything” $5,000 Scholarship; Deadline is May 31, 2022! https://beautychangeslives.org/esthetics-student/
- MUD Makeup $2,500 Scholarship (New scholarship winner every month!) https://www.unigo.com/scholarships/contests-and-sweepstakes/no-essay-scholarships/mud-makeup-scholarship
- Beauty Schools Directory $2,500 Scholarship (Deadline: September 1, 2022) https://www.beautyschoolsdirectory.com/cosmetology-school-scholarships
- AMTA $5,000 Scholarship (Deadline: May 31, 2022) https://www.amtamassage.org/scholarships/?utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Email+Campaign
Whatever path you choose, make sure it’s forward. Here’s to new beginnings!
If you’d like more information, please call our office and schedule an in-person school tour with one of our team. You’ll be able to observe students in actions on Client Clinic Days and our educators training hands-on and receive clear information on our interest-free financing plans. We’re very transparent in answering your questions and revealing why NASI is often imitated but never duplicated.