Health & Safety Measures
The New Age Spa Institute has taken all the sanitary and hygiene measures established by the authorities as well as many other extraordinary measures to intensify our cleaning and disinfecting protocols. The most important thing for us is the safety of our students, clients, guests, and staff.
Among the most outstanding measures that we have applied are the following:
- Students, clients, guests, and staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Clients and guests all have temperatures checks daily and follow strict protocol of washing their hands with soap or applying hand sanitizer upon entering the facility.
- Hand sanitizers and touchless soap dispensers are available throughout the building (i.e., front desk, classrooms, workstations, etc.)
- Each student receives a PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) kit with face shield, face mask, and vinyl gloves (latex-free)
- NASI has always had very strict cleaning and sanitization protocols, but now even more so. All areas and surfaces are constantly cleaned with approved products.
- Our entire staff invested the time to add the following to their many trainings and certifications on the topic of infection control:
- Barbicide COVID-19 Certification
- Rejuvenate Spa & Salon Infection Control Certification
If you wish, you can review our blog featured on the Daily Herald regarding COVID changes here: https://www.dailyherald.com/submitted/20200625/the-new-age-spa-institute-redesigns-for-x201cnew-normalx201d
If you wish, you can consult with our FAQs regarding our health and safety measures here:
Health & Safety Measures FAQ
Do I have to make an appointment prior to entering the facility?
Yes, appointments are required. Guests and clients can make appointments by calling our main office (847-759-0900) during office hours (Mon-Thurs 9 am – 6 pm; Fr 9 am – 3 pm)
Will guests/clients be required to have their temperature taken?
Yes, a member of our staff will take the temperature of all guests and clients upon entering the facility.
Will I have to wear a mask?
Per state rules and regulations, we continue to require all clients, guests, students, and staff to wear mask.