If someone had collectively told us earlier this year to expect the rapid and systemic changes that COVID-19 would bring, then we may have questioned their reason.
Prior to the “new normal”, there were no blueprints or outlines designed to navigate this unfamiliar territory. Every industry was affected and challen……..
We have missed you!
We are excited and optimistic, yet vigilant as the well-being of our students, guests, and staff continues to be our top priority. It’s our sincere hope to assure everyone who walks through our doors feels safe, secure, and inspired.
On behalf of the entire New Age Spa Institute team, we would personally like to thank each and every one of you for your patience and continued support during our closure. As we face this new normal together, please rest assured that we have taken great effort in preparing our school to re-open in a manner that will protect your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our employees and your loved ones.
We’d like to share some exciting updates:
- All students received a PPE Kit including Face Masks, Face Shields, and Latex-Free Gloves
- Implementation of hybrid in-classroom learning & remote learning promote and follow phase 4 guidelines
- All classrooms and infection control procedures have been enhanced to ensure safety and social distancing
- All students, guests, and staff have their temperature taken using infrared thermometers and their hands and belongings sanitized upon entering the building
- As always, continued daily monitoring of CDC, federal, state, local and leading Health Professionals recommendations